MEDIA: Letitia James Is Out To Gag Trump And VDARE

Sujet : MEDIA: Letitia James Is Out To Gag Trump And VDARE
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 13:12:32
| After all, the Southern Poverty Law Center, America's most lucrative
| hate group, calls VDARE a hate organization, and if you can't trust
| the SPLC, which has been wracked for the last half decade by
| insiders clawing at each other over who will get their paws on the
| half-billion dollars that aging junk mail genius Morris Dees piled
| up before getting cancelled in 2019 upon allegations of racism and
| sexism... The SPLC promised a full report on the Dees scandal from
| Michelle Obama's chief of staff Tina Tchen, but then she got into
| her own scandal:
|
||     The chief executive of the sexual harassment victims' advocacy
|| group Time's Up resigned Thursday amid outrage over revelations that
|| its leaders advised former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's
|| administration after he was first accused of misconduct last year.
||     Time's Up CEO and president Tina Tchen said in a statement that
|| she's "spent a career fighting for positive change for women" but
|| was no longer the right person to lead the #MeToo-era organization.
||     "I am especially aware that my position at the helm of TIME'S UP
|| has become a painful and divisive focal point, where those very
|| women and other activists who should be working together to fight
|| for change are instead battling each other in harmful ways," she
|| wrote. ...
||     Tchen's resignation comes after the Aug. 9 departure of the
|| organization's chair, Roberta Kaplan. Both women had been the target
|| of ire from Time's Up supporters over the idea they had offered any
|| help to Cuomo, who resigned Monday, three weeks after an
|| investigation overseen by New York's attorney general concluded he
|| sexually harassed at least 11 women.
|
| And nobody seems to have followed up in the half decade since Dees'
| cancellation.

Will Donald Trump nominate Bill Barr to succeed Merrick Garland at
Justice.GOV and what does Amy Swonger believe it will cost Trump to
convince John Thune to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump now: we aren't gonna be the Paul Ryan party! Trump then:
Don't tread on Paul Ryan! https://t.co/g9bShil2Qa" - Pedro Gonzalez