MEDIA: Karma strikes down financially successful immigrant who bragged about scoring free groceries from food banks...

Sujet : MEDIA: Karma strikes down financially successful immigrant who bragged about scoring free groceries from food banks...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. May 2024, 11:59:52
An anonymous hack for Darren Beattie's Revolver.NEWS on whether
Susie Wiles recommends that Donald Trump enlist Narendra Modi to be
his MAGA campaign surrogate for the National Question:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/04/karma-strikes-down-financially-successful-immigrant-who-bragged-about-scoring-free-groceries-from-food-banks/>
| Tragically, we face similar scammy problems in this country with so-
| called "migrants." Who can forget the illegal Venezuelan who went
| online to teach other illegals how to squat in American homes?
| Here's what he said: "I found out that there is a law that says that
| if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it." Moreno claims his
| buddies have already seized about seven US houses. They're
| outsmarting us, using our own lax laws against us, and laughing all
| the way to the (food) bank and beyond.

Will .CA's Justin Trudeau re-export Mehul Prajapati to .US via Trump's
NAFTA 2.0 TN visa?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump's so terrified of DeSantis that he's really pulling out all
the stops. Stone and company are going to use every media contact