MEDIA: The Death of Laken Riley: A Case of Res Ipsa Loquitur

Sujet : MEDIA: The Death of Laken Riley: A Case of Res Ipsa Loquitur
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 05. May 2024, 11:33:35
Chronicles' Pedro Gonzalez on whether Casey DeSantis laments that her
path to WhiteHouse.GOV was wiped away by Ron's failure to convince the
likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos,
Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to
fund advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to make Donald Trump
regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question
on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/columns/the-death-of-laken-riley-a-case-of-res-ipsa-loquitur/>
| One may ask why anyone would want to create a country where the
| trains don't run on time, where the doors shear from airplanes
| midair, and where young nursing students can be so easily killed
| while out for a jog. One might also wonder why President Biden would
| risk dooming his reelection prospects by pursuing policies that
| result in such a country. That, however, would be to ask the wrong
| questions.

Does Amy Swonger believe that Mike Johnson and John Thune will defund
sanctuary cities and if so, at what cost for Trump?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The one constant chapter in the DeceptiCon playbook consists of the
pages that follow "if you lose."  That chapter, written by Lee