MEDIA: BLOOMBERG: Immigration Will Lead To New Jobs--Which Will Be Taken By Immigrants

Sujet : MEDIA: BLOOMBERG: Immigration Will Lead To New Jobs--Which Will Be Taken By Immigrants
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 07. May 2024, 00:32:56
VDare's Jim Fulford on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her path
to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure the
cooperation of David McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements
on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles that Donald Trump will betray them
with bipartisan fusion party comprehensive immigration reform
legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so
long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic words: "merit
based":
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/bloomberg-immigration-will-lead-to-new-jobs-which-will-be-taken-by-immigrants>
| So Bloomberg is admitting that the jobs are being taken by the
| immigrants. Note that immigrants being more likely to be employed
| doesn't mean they're better or harder-working than Americans, it's
| just that no one goes illegally to a foreign country to be
| unemployed, and if they really can't find work, they can go home.
|
| It's not only immigrants who benefit, it's people who sell things to
| immigrants.

In Susie Wiles' focus group data (or that of Bill Stepien before her
(or that of Brad Parscale before him)) does Wiles see any hope for a
GOP candidate to secure the road to WhiteHouse.GOV without running to
Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I don't know why people would be surprised a New York Democrat like
Trump would try to portray a Republican like DeSantis as a racist."