MEDIA: Republicans Seek to Prevent Joe Biden from Importing Palestinians to the U.S.

Sujet : MEDIA: Republicans Seek to Prevent Joe Biden from Importing Palestinians to the U.S.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 10. May 2024, 13:07:49
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Mike Johnson will impeach Tony Blinken and Alejandro
Mayorkas for importing future Omar Mateens and will John Thune
consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/02/republicans-seek-prevent-joe-biden-importing-palestinians-u-s/>
| Tiffany told Breitbart News, "It isn't America's responsibility, or
| in America's best interest, to let Joe Biden continue treating our
| country as a dumping ground for the rest of the world's problems,"
| and suggested Palestinians be resettled "in other countries in the
| region, not here."
|
| Meanwhile, Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) is among 35 Senate Republicans
| asking Biden to provide specifics about his Palestinian refugee
| resettlement program, including the number the administration is
| looking to import.
|
| The Senators write to Biden:
|
||     Your administration's reported plan to accept Gazan refugees
|| poses a national security risk to the United States. With more than
|| a third of Gazans supporting the Hamas militants, we are not
|| confident that your administration can adequately vet this high-risk
|| population for terrorist ties and sympathies before admitting them
|| into the United States. [Emphasis added]
|
| Last year, Ogles and Tiffany introduced the "GAZA Act" which would
| ban the Biden administration from issuing visas to Palestinians.

Will Trump nominate CIA.GOV's Mike Pompeo to succeed Blinken at
State.GOV and NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it
will cost Trump to convince Thune to consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"You can't separate the culture war from foreign policy because it
justifies our imperial projects--"America must make the world safe