MEDIA: Globalist Magazine Admits Joe Biden's Migration Spikes Inflation

Sujet : MEDIA: Globalist Magazine Admits Joe Biden's Migration Spikes Inflation
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 12. May 2024, 13:44:30
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis pitched to David McIntosh's Club
for Growth advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM portraying
DeSantis as a tribune for affordable family formation for legacy
American proles and their posterity:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/05/01/globalist-magazine-admits-bidens-migration-spikes-inflation/>
| But the connection between consumer demand, immigration, and
| inflation is sneaking through the gatekeepers in the establishment
| media. For example, Bloomberg noted on April 4, "FHN Financial's
| Chris Low points out that while a bigger labor force puts downward
| pressure on wages, 'it also puts upward pressure on prices.' After
| all, 'more people are eating, driving and living here.'"
| Meanwhile, Biden's deputies are trying to downplay the inflation
| spurred by his decision to import 10 million illegal, quasi-legal,
| and legal consumers, renters, and workers into the U.S. economy
| since 2021.
| Yet the administration's own reports also admit that housing prices
| are responsible for roughly half of the nation's inflation that
| helped push up interest rates:
|
||     Housing's contribution to inflation has significantly increased.
|| Housing now accounts for a third of the consumer basket of items
|| measured in CPI, so even small increases can have an outsized impact
|| on inflation.[1] Last June, housing accounted for a fifth of
|| inflation, contributing 1.7 percentage points. By March 2023,
|| housing's contribution rose to 2.6 percentage points, making up half
|| of annual CPI inflation. For perspective, before the pandemic
|| housing would typically contribute about 1 percentage point to
|| inflation.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) polling of legacy American proles that a GOP
candidate has a path to WhiteHouse.GOV without running to Trump's right
on the National Question with an immigration moratorium?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump and DeSantis makeup 75% of the GOP base and they're both
saying that we do not need to commit anymore time and money to