MEDIA: Larry Fink: Migration Is Bad for Productivity and Wealth

Sujet : MEDIA: Larry Fink: Migration Is Bad for Productivity and Wealth
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. May 2024, 12:30:39
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was
dashed by Ron's failure to secure the support of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Trump will betray them by
signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words: merit-based?
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/05/03/larry-fink-migration-bad-productivity-wealth/>
| Yet President Joe Biden, age 81, is still championing the pro-
| migration policy touted by investors -- who want more low-wage
| workers, consumers, and renters -- and by government progressives.
|
| "One of the reasons why our economy is growing is because of you and
| many others. Why? Because we welcome immigrants," Biden said on
| April 30, according to a report by a pool reporter. He continued:
|
||     Why is China stalling so badly economically? Why is Japan having
|| trouble? Why is Russia? Why is India? Because they're xenophobic.
|| They don't want immigrants! ...Immigrants are what makes us strong.
|| Not a joke. That's not hyperbole, because we have an influx of
|| workers who want to be here and just contribute.
|
| Biden's economic strategy of Extraction Migration serves his
| coalition well -- it bumps up stock prices for many investors and
| imports many poor dependents for federal, state, and local
| governments.
|
| In contrast, President Donald Trump has promised to end illegal
| migration. But he has not discussed how to revamp legal migration to
| raise innovation and incomes for white-collar and blue-collar
| voters, despite the potential for an election-day reward.

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV and
how much does Amy Swonger believe it will cost Trump to convince John
Thune to consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"As I mentioned before, Rollins' soft-on-crime initiatives were
responsible for closing prisons in Texas at a time when crime is on