MEDIA: 'Refugees' from Gaza

Sujet : MEDIA: 'Refugees' from Gaza
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 18. May 2024, 13:11:54
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, George Fishman on whether
Mike Johnson will impeach Tony Blinken and Alejandro Mayorkas for
importing future Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik's:
<URL:https://cis.org/Fishman/Refugees-Gaza>
| The INA provides that any alien who "endorses or espouses terrorist
| activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist
| activity or support a terrorist organization" is generally
| inadmissible -- that is, "ineligible to receive visas and ineligible
| to be admitted to the United States" and separately makes deportable
| any such alien already admitted. Will Secretary Mayorkas adhere to
| this ground of inadmissibility and disqualify any potential Gazan
| beneficiaries who support Hamas, approve of its October 7 massacres,
| and/or support terrorism in the U.S., in Israel, or anywhere else in
| the world? I am not very confident, as I am not aware of DHS
| bringing a single removal proceedings against any alien participants
| in the pro-Hamas protests that have taken place around the country.

Will Trump nominate Mike Pompeo to succeed Blinken at State.GOV and
NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed Mayorkas at
DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump to
convince John Thune to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"It's not just that Trump wouldn't fire Fauci--he was too afraid to
even question him when he had the power to do that. Fauci was