MEDIA: Why Biden's Gaza refugee plan is a hard hell no

Sujet : MEDIA: Why Biden's Gaza refugee plan is a hard hell no
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 21. May 2024, 12:08:48
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Todd Bensman on whether
Mike Johnson will impeach Tony Blinken and Alejandro Mayorkas for
importing future Omar Mateens and whether John Thune will convict:
<URL:https://nypost.com/2024/05/07/opinion/why-bidens-gaza-refugee-plan-is-a-hard-hell-no/>
| "The level of anti-Americanism and anti-Westernism is huge among
| Palestinians because of the positions they have taken regarding
| international humanitarian law and what is happening in Gaza,"
| pollster Khalil Shikaki told the Associated Press in December.
|
| Absent even a national security risk in importing men, women and
| children deeply schooled in blood lust, why would the Biden
| administration think it wise to import such America-haters into the
| country?
|
| But in the end, Gazans must be regarded as too great a national
| security threat for a US humanitarian gambit.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that Ron was unable to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to permit him to run advertisements on
Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to make Donald Trump regret his
decision to take Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"FBI cooked up another more sinister scheme to interfere in 2020
election, conspiracy with Whitmer to dirty up Trump in a crucial