MEDIA: Biden's DHS promotes ways for visa holders to stay in US after losing work amid major layoffs

Sujet : MEDIA: Biden's DHS promotes ways for visa holders to stay in US after losing work amid major layoffs
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. May 2024, 12:05:30
Lachlan Murdoch's guest blogger, Michael Lee on whether Casey
DeSantis regrets that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by
Ron's failure to convince the likes of David McIntosh's Club for
Growth to run advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the
likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles that Donald
Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes
of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
sprinkled the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-dhs-promotes-ways-visa-holders-stay-us-after-losing-work-amid-major-layoffs>
| "While the overall numbers are small in percentage, we are focused
| on supporting each of our associates affected by these changes,"
| Walmart Chief People Officer Donna Morris said of the layoffs in an
| internal memo obtained by FOX Business, adding that employees
| impacted by the change had already been informed and that the
| company will "work closely with them in the coming days and months
| to navigate the best path forward."
|
| Walmart's move followed similar announcements by Google, Tesla and
| Microsoft, according to Business Insider, with Tesla announcing a
| 10% cut to its workforce in April. Google cut about 12,000 jobs last
| year, with the report noting that those cuts have continued into
| 2024.

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur
M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will
cost Trump to convince Thune to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Here's the difference between Trump and DeSantis that Candace
misses: Trump took $160 million from Soros to build a hotel;