MEDIA: Kayfabe U.S.A.

Sujet : MEDIA: Kayfabe U.S.A.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 26. May 2024, 13:41:32
Chronicle's Pedro Gonzalez on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her
path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire
that Donald Trump will betray them with the permanenet bipartisan
fusion party's comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by
the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby includes the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/columns/kayfabe-u-s-a/>
| Trump has mirrored Reagan in many respects, but he has signaled more
| directly to white grievances than any other president in our time.
| That's not to say the issues Trump tapped into to propel him to the
| White House are exclusively "white issues," but they are key
| concerns for white people, particularly those without college
| degrees. An analysis by Washington Post reporter Jeff Guo found that
| Trump performed the best in 2016 in counties where white people were
| dying the fastest, mainly due to deaths of despair from alcohol,
| drugs, and suicide--the human cost of white working-class
| displacement by mass immigration and globalization.

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M
Jaddou at USCIS.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"DeSantis will also try to pose as a MAGA populist - he is already
being tutored by a disgruntled ex-Trump staffer.  Trump need not