MEDIA: Report: Chinese Citizens Using Ecuador - and Tiktok - to Reach U.S. Border

Sujet : MEDIA: Report: Chinese Citizens Using Ecuador - and Tiktok - to Reach U.S. Border
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. May 2024, 13:01:57
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration see Christian
Caruzo on whether Susie Wiles (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) has asked potential Donald Trump voters on
how many of the 8+B globe's top two quintiles they favor Trump
allowing in to their 350M America:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/05/20/report-chinese-citizens-using-ecuador-tiktok-reach-u-s-border/>
| Upon reaching the U.S. southern border, the Chinese nationals
| allegedly request asylum to American authorities under grounds of
| persecution by the Chinese communist regime led by dictator Xi
| Jinping.
|
| Said U.S-bound Chinese migrants, Infobae stated, are often middle-
| class citizens that have invested "large amounts of money" in their
| trips and have used social media platforms -- especially the
| Chinese-owned TikTok -- to plan and prepare their routes. The entire
| journey can reportedly take several months and involves "thousands
| of [U.S.] dollars."
|
| The Argentine news outlet, in its report, cited a study published by
| the Washington-based Wilson Center think tank that found that while
| Chinese nationals have historically entered the United States
| through study programs or H1-B work visas, more and more have begun
| entering the United States by claiming asylum at the southern
| border.

See Gina Raimondo's Census.GOV population clock:
<URL:https://www.census.gov/popclock/>
Will Trump nominate Wilbur Ross to succeed Raimondo and how much does
Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump to convince John Thune to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump's paid grifters: DeSantis needs to say something! DeSantis: I
think what's happening to Trump is disturbing and that's why I've