MEDIA: Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. May 2024, 13:02:54
Newsweek's Andrew Stanton on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that
her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to convince
the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch,
Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve
Wynn to fund advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes
of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign the bipartisan fusion party's
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by
the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby authors include the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-foreign-workers-mar-lago-1902982>
| Former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate hired more than
| 100 foreign workers in 2023, despite casting himself as an
| immigration hard-liner.
|
| Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, supports
| policies that would tighten border security, and his support for
| constructing a wall along the United States-Mexico border has been a
| cornerstone of his political career since his 2016 presidential
| campaign.
|
| However, some of his critics have pointed out that Trump's
| businesses, including the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida,
| have long relied on foreign workers despite his support as president
| of measures that would have curbed immigration to the U.S.

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur
M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will
cost Trump to convince Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"With flagrant outrages like the January 6th prosecutions, the
opening of our borders, the indictments of Donald Trump, and the