MEDIA: What Tech Labor Shortage?

Sujet : MEDIA: What Tech Labor Shortage?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. May 2024, 13:03:33
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, John Miano on whether
Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron failed to convince David McIntosh's
Club for Growth to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles that
Donald Trump will betray legacy American proles by signing the
permanent bipartisan fusion party's comprehensive immigration reform
legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long
as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors sprinkle some magic words like
"merit-based":
<URL:https://cis.org/Miano/What-Tech-Labor-Shortage>
| In 2020, there were over 105,000 computer science graduates. In
| 2023, there were over 600,000 computer science undergraduate majors
| in U.S. schools. About 23 percent of these are foreign students, so
| there are somewhere around 81,000 to 115,000 American computer
| science graduates in 2023.
|
| Yet the United States imported 65,000 computer workers on H-1B visas
| in 2023.

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV and
how much does Amy Swonger estimate it will cost Trump to convince
Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"People like Paul are in an abusive relationship with Trump. He lies
to them, let his Democrat son-in-law run his White House, protected