MEDIA: Exploiting Mass Immigration to Displace Blacks

Sujet : MEDIA: Exploiting Mass Immigration to Displace Blacks
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 30. May 2024, 12:24:21
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, George Fishman on whether
Casey DeSantis regrets the her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by
Ron's failure to receive permission from David McIntosh's Club for
Growth to make Donald Trump regret his taking of Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://cis.org/Fishman/Exploiting-Mass-Immigration-Displace-Blacks>
| The preference of many employers for immigrants over Blacks is still
| with us. As my colleague Mark Krikorian has written, "Much field
| research has shown that employers prefer to hire immigrants over
| black Americans."3 And esteemed sociologist William Julius Wilson
| noted regarding inner-city Chicago that Hispanics "continue to
| funnel into manufacturing because employers prefer Hispanics over
| blacks".4
|
| And the tendency to only see racism in restrictionism, and never in
| mass immigrationism, is still with us. As Frank Morris, retired dean
| of graduate studies and research at Morgan State University,
| testified before the House Judiciary Committee in 2011:
|
||     [C]harges of racism during immigration debates are always
|| leveled toward those in favor of reduced immigration regardless of
|| their reasons. Ironically we Americans deny the consistent American
|| racial history of always accepting, welcoming, and treating most
|| immigrants better than they treat and value fellow African American
|| citizens and yet falsely do not treat that as racism.

Does Susie Wiles see any signs of hope for a GOP striver for
WhiteHouse.GOV in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Pascale
before him)) polling of potential Trump voters among legacy American
proles without running to Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Today Donald Trump Jr. brought the professional MAGA grift team to
New York City; some of the pros have a history that does not exactly