MEDIA: Terrorists Welcome

Sujet : MEDIA: Terrorists Welcome
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Jun 2024, 13:26:58
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Todd Bensman on whether
Donald Trump will nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad
Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV, Mike Pompeo to succeed
Tony Blinken at State.GOV and Chris Miller to succeed LLoyd Austin at
Defense.GOV and how much Amy Swonger believes it will cost Trump to
convince John Thune or Rick Scott to consent:
<URL:https://americanmind.org/salvo/terrorists-welcome/>
| These cases demand a public accounting as well as a classified
| briefing to Congress if one hasn't happened. Each demands full
| investigations that produce not only recommendations for better
| counterterrorism but also consequences for those up and down the
| chains of command who perpetrated these failures.
|
| If federal agencies won't do the right thing, congressional
| lawmakers in both chambers must compel investigations into these
| accidental releases and turn up the political pressure with public
| hearings that force top officials to testify. They must propose
| legislation, send demand letters to DHS and other relevant agencies,
| and justifiably rant about this at their bully pulpits before it's
| too late to do any of that, which it might well be.

Bensman's National Security Vetting Failure Database:
<URL:https://cis.org/Report/Learning-Our-Mistakes>
Will Trump establish Steve Sailer's National Immigration Safey Board?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"My guess is Mehta will be "randomly" chosen to handle one Trump
indictment"" - Julie Kelly