MEDIA: Questions about the Foreign Student Attempting to Breach Marine Corps Base Quantico

Sujet : MEDIA: Questions about the Foreign Student Attempting to Breach Marine Corps Base Quantico
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 12:18:54
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Jon Feere on whether Donald
Trump will nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much Amy Swonger predicts
it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rock Scott) to consent:
<URL:https://cis.org/Feere/Questions-about-Foreign-Student-Attempting-Breach-Marine-Corps-Base-Quantico>
| Bottom line: HSI needs to arrest and remove foreign students and
| publicize this effort if the United States is going to be successful
| in driving down illegal immigration and reducing the terrorist
| threat. There's a reason that Congress tasked HSI with overseeing
| the foreign student program -- they are solid investigators with an
| international footprint and broad law enforcement authorities. And
| though I've heard there is apparently some work being done behind
| the scenes, HSI hasn't had anything to say about their efforts in
| this area since President Biden was sworn in over three years ago.
| (The last HSI press conference on foreign students happened at my
| recommendation as ICE's senior advisor to the director in the fall
| of 2020 as part of Operation OPTical Illusion.)

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was ruined
by Ron's failure to convince David McIntosh's Club for Growth to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign stage to remind legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Trump failed to rescind George Bush's extralegal
Optional Practical Training segment of the Cheap Labor Lobby's F-1
to OPT to H-1B scab worker import pipeline?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The Trump show is all that matters" - Darren Beattie
<URL:https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1656729365281898531>