MEDIA: The Chinese Immivasion: Fearing Peasants, Elite Goes Into Belittle/Deny Mode. Dishonest As Usual.

Sujet : MEDIA: The Chinese Immivasion: Fearing Peasants, Elite Goes Into Belittle/Deny Mode. Dishonest As Usual.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 23:33:00
VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her
path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure funding
from the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
to make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay
the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and
Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/the-chinese-immivasion-fearing-peasants-elite-goes-into-belittle-deny-mode-dishonest-as-usual>
| Beyond that, just as no one would applaud the introduction into
| their child's classroom of large quantities of bigger, more
| developed, and more violent black kids, why would anyone welcome the
| introduction of intelligent and appallingly industrious Chinese
| children to carry off the academic prizes?
|
| I asked some years ago: Was It Really Such A Good Idea To Let SMART
| Asians In?
|
| American plutocrats, overconfident in their ability to protect their
| own progeny, scoff at this concern. Ultimately, when ethnocentrism
| bites, their descendants will curse them.

Will Trump nominate Elaine Chao to succeed Pete Buttigieg at
Transportation.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger figure it will cost
Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Former Rubio & current Trump surrogate @alexbruesewitz calling
Republicans all racist old white men and saying that