MEDIA: RFK JR. Hasn't Given Birthright Citizenship Abolition Any Thought

Sujet : MEDIA: RFK JR. Hasn't Given Birthright Citizenship Abolition Any Thought
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 00:38:30
VDare's Former Agent on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her path
to WhiteHouse.GOV was cut-off by Ron's failure to seize Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign bullhorn to remind legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump endorsed the likes
of Jim Lankford and Mitch McConnell:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/former-agent-rfk-jr-hasn-t-given-birthright-citizenship-abolition-any-thought>
| Back when the Senate tried to pass its atrocious border bill,
| Senator James Lankford (R-OK) was touted as one of the writers of
| the bill and we were told that he was an immigration hawk. I had my
| doubts, so, I went to where I usually go to verify whether a
| politician was the real deal or not; NumbersUSA.com's grade cards.
| At the time, Numbers USA was giving Lankford an A+ rating. I was
| shocked that someone who had such a high rating would be going in on
| such a joke of a bill. NumbersUSA had him rated as an A+ on four
| issues, but "No Action" on six issues. So, I guess the NumbersUSA
| algorithm simply doesn't count a "No Action" as a negative. Since
| then, I see that NumbersUSA has revised Lankford's immigration grade
| card down to a C+.  (I think they are being far too generous to
| him).

Will Trump endorse Rick Scott over John Thune for
Republican.Senate.GOV?

See Roy Beck's report cards for Scott and Thune:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/9726/career/>
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/742/career/>
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump filed an ethics complaint against DeSantis, alleging he broke
the law, and tried to instigate a witch hunt against him. But Trump