MEDIA: Donald Trump Spotlights Migration's Adverse Effect on K-12 Schools

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump Spotlights Migration's Adverse Effect on K-12 Schools
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 12:28:25
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Walter Todd
Huston on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her path to
WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to persuade David McIntosh's
Club for Growth to run advertisements with the likes of Mike Emmons to
make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the
National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/education/2024/06/01/donald-trump-spotlights-migrations-adverse-effect-k-12-schools/>
| Still, as Trump noted, Stoughton is a perfect example of the
| communication chaos schools are suffering with, as the paper noted
| that "students in schools there today speak more than two dozen
| languages."
|
| It is bad enough when young children enter first, second, or third
| grade without any English skills, but there are also thousands of
| non-English-speaking teens entering our schools who only end up
| getting one to four years of schooling before aging out. These kids,
| Stoughton teacher Thais Payne said, are desperately trying to "defy
| the odds" and at least pick up some education before being thrown
| out ill-prepared to serve a useful purpose into our society.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or
Brad Parscale before him)) that legacy American proles prefer that
American classroom seats be filled by their posterity vice the 8+B
globe's strivers?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump walked his supporters into a trap set by his enemies on Jan.
6. Now he's asking them to walk into another trap by demanding they