MEDIA: JPMorgan Retaliated Against Indian H-1B Worker, Lawsuit Says

Sujet : MEDIA: JPMorgan Retaliated Against Indian H-1B Worker, Lawsuit Says
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 12:32:49
Michael Bloomberg's guest blogger, Andrew Kreighbaum on whether Casey
DeSantis regrets that Ron cost her WhiteHouse.GOV by failing to
convince David McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisemens in Iowa
and New Hampshire featuring the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy
American proles that Donald Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan
fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the
Cheap Labor Lobbby authors include the magic words: merit-based:
<URL:https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/jpmorgan-retaliated-against-indian-h-1b-worker-lawsuit-says>
| Khare was employed as vice president of product management at
| Chase's offices in Plano, Texas, where he worked on cloud
| networking, beginning in January 2023, according to the lawsuit.
|
| But executives at the bank assigned him tasks "with unrealistic and
| unattainable completion dates, misrepresented the work that he had
| performed, misquoted statements regarding his work, and falsely
| asserted that his suggestions and proposals were not technically
| feasible," the lawsuit said.
|
| Executives retaliated against Khare by assigning further work
| projects outside the scope of his job description after he
| complained about discrimination, the complaint said. He was
| terminated in April during his probationary period at the company.

Does Susie Wiles see any signs in her (or Bill Stepien before (or
Brad Parscale before him)) why legacy American moms and dads won't
allow their sons and daughters to grow up to be VPs at JPMorgan
Chase & Co?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"No, I didn't watch any of the Trump townhall. I know Trump can
destroy CNN, and already has and I appreciate that. But at this