MEDIA: Volokh Conspiracy's Ilya Somin Smears 1924 Immigration Act--For Contemptibly Selfish Reasons

Sujet : MEDIA: Volokh Conspiracy's Ilya Somin Smears 1924 Immigration Act--For Contemptibly Selfish Reasons
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 13:30:42
VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Susie Wiles sees signs in her
focus groups (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him))
that Donald Trump should have run on an immigration moratorium against
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/volokh-conspiracy-s-ilya-somin-smears-1924-immigration-act-for-contemptibly-selfish-reasons>
| While it not quite clear what period Somin has in mind the
| population of the U.S. in 1965, when the nation-breaking reversal of
| policy of that year, was engineered, was 195 million. So if Somin
| had had his way this would have been 84% higher.
|
| A population expansion of this size driven by the introduction of
| aliens obviously raises the danger I discussed late last year in
| Chinese Problems + No Borders = American Obliteration. Would America
| still be America?
|
| Apparently this is not a question Somin cares about.

Will Trump select an immigration hawk as his running mate?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"They did lie. But Trump also knowingly chose to and explicitly said
he left troops behind in Syria for oil. His comments are public." -