MEDIA: H-1B visa holders who moved to Canada on special work permits can now sponsor dependents

Sujet : MEDIA: H-1B visa holders who moved to Canada on special work permits can now sponsor dependents
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 18. Jun 2024, 12:36:54
Times of India's anonymous hack on whether Casey DeSantis laments that
Ron was unable to secure funding from the likes of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump include the TN visa
in Trump's NAFTA 2.0 treaty negotiated with Andres Manuel Lopez
Obrador's .MX and Justin Trudeau's .CA:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/work/h-1b-holders-who-moved-to-canada-on-special-work-permits-can-now-sponsor-dependents/articleshow/110866036.cms>
| The Canadian government introduced a new work permit program for H-
| 1B visa holders from the United States, effective July 16, 2023. The
| permit allows current H-1B visa holders to work in Canada and
| potentially pursue permanent residency based on their
| qualifications.
|
| Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has allocated a
| special stream for 10,000 US H-1B visa holders, aiming to provide
| them with more secure and long-term prospects compared to the United
| States. The work permit was met with an extraordinary amount of
| interest; in just the first day, the 10,000 available permits were
| taken.

Does Ur M Jaddou's USCIS.GOV have an estimate of how large is Trudeau's
scab worker re-export industry to .US and will Trump nominate
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Jaddou?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"As someone who was there from the beginning, today it is my
profound honor to formally endorse Donald J. Trump for re-election