MEDIA: JPMorgan Chase sued for allegedly retaliating against Plano H-1B worker

Sujet : MEDIA: JPMorgan Chase sued for allegedly retaliating against Plano H-1B worker
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 19. Jun 2024, 12:52:20
Dallas Morning News' Arcelia Martin on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis
regret that Ron was unable to convince David McIntosh's
ClubforGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign the bipartisan fusion party's
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words: merit-based:
<URL:https://www.dallasnews.com/business/2024/06/12/jpmorgan-chase-sued-for-allegedly-retaliating-against-plano-h-1b-worker/>
| Khare alleged that the work assignments executives at the bank gave
| him didn't line up with the duties outlined in his visa application,
| assigned him tasks with unrealistic completion dates and
| misrepresented the work he had completed.
|
| Because the work assignments were outside the scope of his position
| on his immigration application, Khare expressed concern that this
| conflict would jeopardize his ability to work and remain in the
| U.S., according to the lawsuit.
|
| One of his supervisors allegedly assigned Khare to work on data
| product management and business intelligence activities, which the
| U.S. Department of Labor requires prior approval for foreign
| workers.

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV and
how much does Amy Swonger estimate it will cost Trump convince Thune
(or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"With DeSantis Republicans and one-third of independent voters,
that's the RFK Jr. coalition.  As I said from the outset, RFK Jr. is