MEDIA: Fully Vetted Illegal Aliens? There Is No Such Thing

Sujet : MEDIA: Fully Vetted Illegal Aliens? There Is No Such Thing
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Jun 2024, 12:25:05
VDare's Federale on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis regret that Ron
was unable to convince the like of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG
to run ads on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike
Emmons reminding legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump took Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/fully-vetted-illegal-aliens-there-is-no-such-thing>
| The only question is why there are so few terrorists in the United
| States. We know some terror organizations like the Irish Republican
| Army, Hamas, and Hezbollah have a policy of not striking in the
| United States, but using it as a fundraising location. But Al
| Qaeda's and ISIS' failure to take advantage of the useless immigrant
| vetting system is quite surprising. Still, given the fact that these
| "fully vetted" migrants are the backbone of drug cartels, gangs, and
| unorganized criminal activity, no one should be surprised by the
| extensive criminal activity of legal and illegal aliens in the
| United States. Terrorism is only a step behind as no aliens are
| fully vetted. They are instead a disaster waiting to happen.

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown/ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M
Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost
Trump to persuade John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"MAGA hacks aren't trashing DeSantis on foreign policy because he
called Putin a "war criminal." Trump agreed with Piers Morgan that