MEDIA: VDARE Case Another Example of New York's Weaponization of the Law

Sujet : MEDIA: VDARE Case Another Example of New York's Weaponization of the Law
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 22. Jun 2024, 12:55:38
Chronicle' Paul Gottfried on whether Steve Marshall's AlabamaAG.GOV
has any interest in the billion shekels Morris Dees and $PLC buried
in .KY:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/vdare-case-another-example-of-new-yorks-weaponization-of-the-law/>
|  As I pointed out in a commentary first posted in Chronicles and
| then reposted on VDARE,  James obtained her present high post in a
| landslide election in 2018. It was already clear by then that
| destroying Trump was the number-one issue in her successful
| campaign; and the New York attorney general has not been shy about
| revealing her intentions since then. Going after conservatives whose
| views on immigration don't meet with her approval is simply a minor
| pleasure in her overarching purpose, which is destroying whatever
| displeases her and her millions of voters through lawfare.

Will Donald Trump nominate Jeff Sessions to succeed Merrick Garland at
Justice.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger estimate it will cost Trump
to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"To drive home this point: Trump himself blasted North Korea as an
evil place, with Mike Pence and Paul Ryan behind him, in 2018. The