MEDIA: Indian Cricketers Colonizing America In Reverse--Cricket's "Team USA" Is Actual Team India H-1B

Sujet : MEDIA: Indian Cricketers Colonizing America In Reverse--Cricket's "Team USA" Is Actual Team India H-1B
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 13:00:40
VDare's Jim Fulford on whether Donald Trump will nominate
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV
and how much Amy Swonger predicts it will cost Trump tc convince
John Thune (or Rick Scott) to conset:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/indian-cricketers-colonizing-america-in-reverse-cricket-s-team-usa-is-actual-team-india-h-1b>
| Now, it's always funny when a team that thinks it's invincible comes
| up against what they think should be an easy mark, only to find out
| that some of the players on the other team are much better than
| expected.
|
| But while the joke may be "a hit in the immigrant community" it's
| not a victory for America. And it's only possible because of the
| displacement of American tech workers by Indian immigrants on H-1B
| visas, and if you ask me, what that does to American workers is
| really not cricket.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was ruined
by Ron's failure to convice David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to
make Trump regret failing to convert the Cheap Labor Lobby's scab
worker import quota pipeline into a wage ordered queue?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Pennsylvania Representative Scott Perry became an FBI target in
part because of his proximity to the epicenter of the AME church