MEDIA: How Mass Illegal Migration is Killing Young People's Home Ownership Dreams

Sujet : MEDIA: How Mass Illegal Migration is Killing Young People's Home Ownership Dreams
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 13:00:58
Brian Lonergan for Chronicles on whether Susie Wiles (or Bill Stepien
before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) have seen signs in their
focus groups of legacy American proles who might be convinced to cast
ballots for Donald Trump that that they favor affordable family
formation for themselves and their posterity:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/how-mass-illegal-migration-is-killing-young-peoples-home-ownership-dreams/>
| The obvious, common sense remedy for this problem would be to more
| tightly manage the flow of new people into the country. But this is
| where partisan politics clouds the logic. A borderless America is
| the goal of some of the most powerful people in the country, so
| controlling the border in a meaningful way isn't happening. These
| plutocrats--politicians, donors and captains of industry among
| them--are happy to sell out the futures of our children to achieve
| their goals.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was ruined
by Ron's failure to receive permission from David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign
bullhorn to stump for an immigration moratorium?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The twitter MAGA blue check discourse is insufferable, mostly
because it's in bad faith. "The generals lied to Trump/Trump wanted