MEDIA: Tucker Carlson And Vincent Everett Ellison On MLK, The War On Whites... But Not Immigration

Sujet : MEDIA: Tucker Carlson And Vincent Everett Ellison On MLK, The War On Whites... But Not Immigration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 13:01:10
VDare's Former Agent on whether Susie Wiles advises Donald Trump to
depress enthusiasm for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris by spreading
Biden Disappointment Syndrome:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/tucker-carlson-and-vincent-everett-ellison-on-mlk-the-war-on-whites-but-not-immigration>
| In any case, there used to be a theory that each time black people
| started to get ahead in the United States, then the flood gates of
| immigration would open up and black people would be driven back
| down.  Back then, people like Representative Barbara Jordan were
| vehemently anti-immigration.  It made sense, immigrants drive down
| wages.  It's a simple matter of increasing the labor pool.
| Anecdotally, I talked with a few black people who were vehemently
| anti-immigration and yet supported the Democratic Party.  The
| Democrats were once more anti-immigration than the fat cat
| Republicans, but now, the parties seem to have flipped (with some
| open borders holdouts on the Republican side).

Did Jared Kushner advise Trump that an immigration moratorium would
divide the Biden-Harris coalition of the fringes while the First Step
Act would depress enthusiasm for Trump?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Team Trump and Nikki Haley types wanted to run to the "middle" on
this issue when the middle in 2023 is "transgenderism for consenting