MEDIA: Joe Biden's Migrants Grab White-Collar Jobs from U.S. Grads

Sujet : MEDIA: Joe Biden's Migrants Grab White-Collar Jobs from U.S. Grads
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 13:02:33
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration see Neil Munro
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis lament that their path to
WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to convince the likes of
Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken
Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy,
Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald
Trump will betray them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the
Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic words: merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/06/17/joe-bidens-migrants-grab-white-collar-jobs-from-u-s-grads/>
| In his first term, Trump did modestly reduce the inflow of white-
| collar contract workers -- despite well-funded protests from
| investors who complained that his curbs chopped $100 billion from
| their stock values.
|
| Trump is now facing pressure from critical donors to avoid any
| reforms of their white-collar outsourcing programs. The New York
| Times reported on January 13 on Trump's zigzagging between the
| demands of vital donors and decisive voters:
|
||     Mr. Trump said he thought it was "wrong" that people who made
|| sacrifices to come to America and attend top U.S. schools should
|| have to go home to their countries, one of the people said. Another
|| person who was in the room recalled that Mr. Trump made the point
|| that the high-skilled immigrants who received an American education
|| could either be successful in the U.S. or in their home countries.
|| He said that the best and the brightest were needed to help America,
|| this person said.
|
| It is not clear if Trump considers OPT graduates to be among the
| "best and brightest."

Does Susie Wiles see any hope for a 2028 GOP aspirant for
WhiteHouse.GOV without running to Trump's right on the National
Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"President Trump Reacts To News That Tucker Carlson Is Out At Fox
News "Well, I'm shocked. I'm surprised. He's a very good person and