MEDIA: US Senators and corporate world bat for stronger India-US relationship

Sujet : MEDIA: US Senators and corporate world bat for stronger India-US relationship
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 12:24:12
The anonymous Press Trust of India hack on whether Susie Wiles
recommends that Donald Trump enlist Narendra Modi to be his campaign
surrogate for the National Question:
<URL:https://m.economictimes.com/news/india/us-senators-and-corporate-world-bat-for-stronger-india-us-relationship/amp_articleshow/111078920.cms>
| "Not only will India become the number one economy in the world, but
| India will probably by the end of this century, and I think it will
| be India's century of the future, will be 90 per cent bigger than
| the GDP of China, and probably 30 per cent bigger than that of the
| US," he said.
|
| "It's important that this relationship is defined, not just purely
| on technology, is defined on geopolitics, is defined on economic
| opportunity, but more important is defined on people to people. We
| have roughly 5.1 million Indian Americans and around 1.2 million on
| H-1B visas in the United States," Mukesh Aghi, president and CEO of
| USISPF, said.
|
| Henry Kravis, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman of Kohlberg
| Kravis Roberts and Co., was presented with the 2024 Global
| Leadership Award for his unwavering commitment to enhancing the US-
| India relationship.

Does Casey DeSantis lament that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed
by Ron's failure to convince David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Trump
will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
sprinkle the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"There's this myth that Trump's wealth made him independent of
whatever influences or challenges other people might face. But that