MEDIA: Sen. J.D. Vance Spotlights Neighborhood Damage from Joe Biden's Border Crisis

Sujet : MEDIA: Sen. J.D. Vance Spotlights Neighborhood Damage from Joe Biden's Border Crisis
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 12:25:21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Warner Todd
Hutson on whether Casey DeSantis laments that Ron failed to convince
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to run advertisements on Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign
the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and
John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic
words: merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/06/17/exclusive-sen-j-d-vance-spotlights-neighborhood-damage-from-joe-bidens-border-crisis/>
| "We have people coming from corners of the globe, and many of them
| are not good people. Many terrorists, record levels of terrorism,
| record levels of terrorists have come into our country, record.
| They've never seen anything like it."
|
| Vance concluded his discussion of the effects of immigration by
| focusing on the skyrocketing costs of rent and mortgages, a problem
| driving many Americans out of being able to own a home.
|
| "There are all of these ways in which the immigration problem is
| putting stresses on, and the final thing I'd say here is if you
| can't afford a home because home prices are through the roof, you
| can thank the fact that Biden has let in 20 million people who are
| competing with you for residences and houses," Vance concluded.
| "That puts upward pressure on all the stuff middle-class people
| need, and houses are at the very top."

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her polling of legacy American proles
who might be convinced to cast ballots for Trump (or that of Bill
Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) that they favor
affordable family formation for themselves and their posterity?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The drone strike in Syria that killed an American was north of al-
Tanf, where Trump was convinced not withdraw troops from by Bolton,