MEDIA: Foreigners, Not U.S. Citizens, Benefit Most from Biden's Job Market

Sujet : MEDIA: Foreigners, Not U.S. Citizens, Benefit Most from Biden's Job Market
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 12:26:26
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see IRLI.ORG's
Dale Wilcox on whether Casey DeSantis laments that her path to
WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure grants from the
likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos,
Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to
fund advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike
Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words: merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/18/exclusive-wilcox-foreigners-not-u-s-citizens-benefit-most-from-bidens-job-market/>
| Mass migration has made American workers less competitive in the job
| market, and driven up housing costs. For many Americans, the large
| number of migrants that have been imported into the U.S. in recent
| years, both legally and illegally, has put the American dream out of
| reach. Americans are a welcoming and compassionate people by nature,
| but have become fed up with mass migration due to its negative
| effects on American families and workers. A CBS poll conducted
| earlier this month found that 62 percent of Americans want all
| illegal aliens deported, much to the consternation of CBS anchor
| Margaret Brennan, who reacted in disbelief when the poll was read
| live on air during her show. The CBS data comes on the heels of
| another poll from Axios showing majority support for mass
| deportations of illegal aliens, and another recent poll from Gallup
| finding that immigration is now the top concern facing Americans.
| However, it's not just Americans who are waking up to the problems
| posed by mass migration.

Does Susie Wiles see any hope for a GOP candidate for WhiteHouse.GOV
not running to Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I wanted DeSantis to run. All my friends are Trump world, my
DeSantis support was principled. DeSantis' loudest supporters