MEDIA: Donald Trump Vows to 'Restore The Sovereign Borders' of the U.S.

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump Vows to 'Restore The Sovereign Borders' of the U.S.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Jun 2024, 12:38:05
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Elizabeth
Weibel on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis regret that their path to
WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to convince David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons to
make Donald Trump regret his taking of Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/18/donald-trump-vows-to-restore-the-sovereign-borders-of-the-u-s/>
| As more and more illegal aliens come across the border and into the
| U.S., Americans are faced with dealing with a reduction in wages,
| fewer jobs being available, and an increase in rent and housing
| costs.
|
| Trump continued to point out that this was why "the black
| population" and the "Hispanic population" were voting for him "at
| levels that nobody's ever seen before."
|
| "Cause they're not getting the jobs," Trump added. "In fact, they're
| losing their jobs. As president, I will fight for American seniors
| like nobody has ever fought b
| efore. And, we will not be fighting for the Biden illegals, as I
| call them. I will fight for American workers, not for human
| traffickers. I will fight for the American dreamers, not the child
| smugglers and woman smugglers. And I will restore the sovereign
| borders of the United States of America, so help me God."

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
predict it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Last week, AG Garland scolded everyone criticizing the DOJ, saying
it was an attack on democracy. This week, Garland's DOJ leaks audio