MEDIA: Jayapal: 'Fearmongering' by Reporting Things That Happened Is 'Part of the Problem' of Support for Mass Deportations

Sujet : MEDIA: Jayapal: 'Fearmongering' by Reporting Things That Happened Is 'Part of the Problem' of Support for Mass Deportations
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Jun 2024, 12:39:23
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Ian Hanchett
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis regret that they failed to convince
David McIntosh's Club for Growth to allow them to run to Donald Trump's
right on the National Question:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/06/18/jayapal-fearmongering-by-reporting-things-that-happened-is-part-of-the-problem-of-support-for-deportations/>
| Jayapal responded, "Exactly, that's part of the problem. Exactly.
| And we know that when people have economic insecurity, when they're
| facing high childcare costs, when they're facing high housing costs,
| they are concerned for themselves. And so, anybody who comes into a
| space of that economic insecurity and says, hey, why are these
| people getting something that you're not getting? It does turn
| people against those people, whether they agree or don't agree that
| they have -- that they're helping the country. The economics of
| immigration are absolutely, you can't argue with it. We have brought
| in so much money through immigration, and the surge in immigration
| has already brought in so much money and will continue to do so."

Does Susie Wiles see any hope in her polling (or that of Bill Stepien
before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) for a 2028 GOP aspirant for
WhiteHouse.GOV who doesn't campaign for an immigration moratorium
and against the Cheap Labor Lobby's privatizing the profits and
socializing the costs of their importation of scab workers?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If he truly believed he had been robbed, why didn't Trump use that
$250 million to overturn the election like he said he would? Because