MEDIA: House committee demands answer on eight Tajik border crossers arrested for terror plot

Sujet : MEDIA: House committee demands answer on eight Tajik border crossers arrested for terror plot
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Jun 2024, 12:50:44
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Todd Bensman for Lachlan
Murdoch's New York Post blog on whether Donald Trump will use his
bully pulpit to persuade Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune's
Senate.GOV to create Steve Sailer's National Immigration Safey Board
to expose the systemic failures that lead to the importation of
terrorists into .US:
<URL:https://nypost.com/2024/06/17/us-news/house-committee-demands-answer-on-eight-tajik-border-crossers-arrested-for-terror-plot/>
| Mayorkas has already blown off an April 3, 2024 committee
| information request about two of the DHS accidental releases of
| border-crossing suspected terrorists on the FBI watch list "due to
| errors within ICE's internal database."
|
| An especially egregious security failure happened with the
| accidental border release of Afghan national Mohammad Kharwin, who
| was already on the FBI's terrorism watch list for his associations
| with the US-designated terrorist organization Hezb-e-Islami.
|
| Border Patrol released him into ICE custody into the so-called
| "Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program on March 12, 2023 after his
| illegal crossing from Mexico into California. He remained free for
| nearly a year until his arrest in San Antonio.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that Ron failed to convince David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons to remind legacy
American proles that Trump took Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the
National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
""They indicted our last president over fraudulent charges. Guess we
just move on and pick another person." You're gonna see a lot of