MEDIA: Donald Trump, Immigration Expansionist

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump, Immigration Expansionist
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Jun 2024, 12:53:08
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Mark Krikorian for Rich
Lowry's National Review blog on whether Steve Cortes and Ken
Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to make it a priority for Ron to
convince David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of
Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to warn legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will betray them and their posterity by
signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/donald-trump-immigration-expansionist/>
| The silver lining might be that we can start a conversation about
| our whole system of admitting foreign students. What's the rationale
| for it? Why take any foreign students at all? Why is there no
| numerical limit? Why no percentage cap for any individual school?
| Shouldn't the American people have a say in who moves here, rather
| than just university-admissions officers? Why is the hiring of
| foreign graduates (masquerading as students) subsidized through the
| Optional Practical Training program? And why is ICE so lackadaisical
| (even under Trump) in its oversight of foreign students, through the
| sleepy Student and Exchange Visitor Program?

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
predict it will cost Trump to win John Thune's consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I will say it again for the final time...  Ron DeSantis is a
controlled UniParty operative who left congress in 2018 to run for