MEDIA: NOW I See Why $PLC Dumped Classroom Propaganda Program. Left's Palestinian Purge Problem Just Beginning.

Sujet : MEDIA: NOW I See Why $PLC Dumped Classroom Propaganda Program. Left's Palestinian Purge Problem Just Beginning.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 17:26:00

VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Steve Marshall's AlabamaAG.GOV
has any interest in Morris Dees' pirate booty buried in the sands
of .KY:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/now-i-see-why-plc-dumped-classroom-propaganda-program-left-s-palestinian-purge-problem-just-beginning>
| Nowhere in the Regime Media has there been any analysis of this
| extraordinary event, and only one news report, by the Associated
| Press:
|
||    Southern Poverty Law Center lays off employees amid
|| restructuring
||    The Southern Poverty Law Center, a legal and advocacy group, is
|| laying off employees
||    AP (ABC) June 13, 2024
|
| Strange, considering what a darling and much used source the $PLC
| has long been to these curators of the public mind.
|
| An arguable exception is Huffpost's Right-Wingers Rejoice Over
| Layoffs At Southern Poverty Law Center, by Christopher Mathias, June
| 17, 2024.
|
| This is just a point-and-splutter listing the responses of various
| figures on the right to the news, not including VDARE.com.

Will Trump nominate Jeff Sessions to succeed Merrick Garland at
Justice.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump
to convice John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"We're all aware of the disturbing treatment that the January 6th
political prisoners have endured. President Trump is also being