MEDIA: Steve Bannon Comes Out Against Donald Trump's New Idea

Sujet : MEDIA: Steve Bannon Comes Out Against Donald Trump's New Idea
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 30. Jun 2024, 13:51:50
Newsweek's Mandy Taheri on whether Donald Trump regrets pardoning
Steve Bannon for allegedly stealing from WeBuildTheWall.US:
<URL:https://www.newsweek.com/steve-bannon-donald-trump-green-card-idea-1916045>
| During his presidency, Trump, who is running for office again,
| promoted a hard-line approach to immigration policy, notably his
| "Muslim Ban" and construction of a U.S.-Mexico border wall.
|
| When asked by Newsweek about the origins of the green card idea for
| college graduates, Bannon replied, "I have previously heard of this
| plan from Hillary Clinton in 2016 and from our sociopathic tech
| overlords every single day since her defeat."
|
| Earlier on Friday, Bannon posted on Gettr a New York Post article
| with conservative supporters criticizing Trump's plan, with the
| caption: "Staple an Exit Visa." Bannon has over 6.7 million
| followers on the social media site.

Does Casey DeSantis lament that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was
dashed by Ron's failure to convince the likes of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Trump will betray them by
signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Charles Koch, a man of notorious disposition who loves open borders
and multinational trade - which puts him on the outside of the