MEDIA: Conservative border hawks slam Trump's college green card vow for foreign students

Sujet : MEDIA: Conservative border hawks slam Trump's college green card vow for foreign students
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Jul 2024, 12:03:50
Lachlan Murdoch's guest New York Post bloggers, Josh Christenson and
Steven Nelson on whether Susie Wiles has noticed in her (or Bill
Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) internal polling
that legacy American proles favor Big .EDU presidents and deans
leasing American classroom seats and laboratory stools to the 8+B
globe's top two quintiles:
<URL:https://nypost.com/2024/06/21/us-news/conservative-border-group-slams-trumps-college-green-card-handout-for-foreign-students-cockamamie/>
| "We already have way, way too many foreign students," Krikorian
| disagreed. "Letting any large group of people is going to inevitably
| affect the wages of Americans."
|
| "US immigration policy must serve the interests of all Americans,
| not the interests of elite business leaders who seek cheap labor,"
| added Chris Chmielenski, the president of the conservative
| Immigration Accountability Project.
|
| The Trump handout "would reduce wages for all Americans, increase
| job competition, particularly for recent college graduates, and pose
| a threat to national security," he said.
|
| There are more than 1 million foreign college students in the United
| States, according to a November report from the International
| Educational Exchange -- meaning Trump's initiative, if it happens,
| could become one of the most popular new paths for immigration to
| the US.

Will Trump nominate Mike Pompeo to succeed Tony Blinken at State.GOV
and much does Amy Swonger predict it will cost Trump to convince John
Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Shellenberger is then claiming "sources" have confirmed the CIA ran
intel operations against the Trump campaign in 2016 using foreign