MEDIA: Biden Okays 'Humanitarian' Migrants from Wealthy Nations, Luxury Vacation Hotspots

Sujet : MEDIA: Biden Okays 'Humanitarian' Migrants from Wealthy Nations, Luxury Vacation Hotspots
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Jul 2024, 12:04:18
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Warner
Todd Huston on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron failed to
enlist David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of
Mike Emmons on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign stage to
remind legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald
Trump took Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question
on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/06/20/biden-oks-humanitarian-migrants-from-wealthy-nations-luxury-vacation-hotspots/>
| Some migrants do fly in directly from their poor or despotic
| countries, but many of them fly in from safe and secure countries.
| The list of nations Biden has designated as processing locations
| include countries such as Australia, Canada, Israel, Brazil,
| Finland, Greece, France, the U.K., Germany, Iceland, Italy, (in
| fact, most of Europe), Taiwan, Japan, UAE, and others.
|
| The list also includes vacation paradise spots such as the Bahamas,
| Fiji, the Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.

Will Trump nominate Mike Pompeo to succeed Tony Blinken at State.GOV
and how much does Amy Swonger estimate it will cost Trump to convince
John Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Second, the DC system that created Mike Pence as the best option
for Trump 2016 is the same system pushing Vance, Rubio and Burgum