MEDIA: Brooks: Trump's Green Cards for Diplomas Proposal Was to Make 'Rich Guys' 'Happy'

Sujet : MEDIA: Brooks: Trump's Green Cards for Diplomas Proposal Was to Make 'Rich Guys' 'Happy'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Jul 2024, 12:04:47
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Ian Hanchett
on whether Susie Wiles sees any hope for a 2028 GOP candidate who does
not run to Donald Trump's right on the National Question:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/06/22/brooks-trumps-green-cards-for-diplomas-proposal-was-to-make-rich-guys-happy/>
| He added, "I believe him because he's a business executive. He was
| in conversation, at that moment, with two tech executives, and
| that's their number one issue. And so, he's, A. An executive,
| immigration is good for business. ... And B. He's talking -- he's a
| politician, even though he pretends not to be, and he's saying the
| things that'll make the people -- the rich guys he's talking to as
| happy as it's possible to be. Third, I observe the phenomenon that
| MAGA has moved a lot in the last three or four years, further to the
| right, way further to the right than it was, and way further to the
| right than Donald Trump is. And that's true on abortion. That's true
| on immigration. That's true on a range of issues. So, he is now
| looking a lot more flexible on all sorts of issues than his
| movement."

Did Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advise Ron and Casey DeSantis to
solicit donations from the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow,
Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus,
Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David
Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa
and New Hampshire that Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed
by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby authors include the magic words, merit-based?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"That had the reverse effect to Bloodbath-gate. The Regime Media was
silent, but it brought out Trump supporters alleging that Carville