MEDIA: Trump proposes giving green cards to all noncitizen college graduates. His campaign says only after they are vetted

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump proposes giving green cards to all noncitizen college graduates. His campaign says only after they are vetted
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 02. Jul 2024, 12:05:00
Bob Iger's ABC News guest bloggers, Lalee Ibssa and Soo Rin Kim on
whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to secure a path to WhiteHouse.GOV by making Ron's top
priority convincing David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to sponsor
advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM warning legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign
the permanent bipartisan fusion party's comprehensive immigration
reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune
so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic words,
merit-based:
<URL:https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-proposes-giving-green-cards-noncitizen-college-graduates/story?id=111309610>
| Trump's various personal businesses have frequently hired foreign
| workers, including using the H-2B visa program that allows American
| companies to hire low-wage foreign nonagricultural workers to hire
| workers at Mar-a-Lago during the "Palm Beach season," he said in an
| interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos in 2016. Trump,
| however, has criticized the program for taking jobs away from
| Americans.
|
| In the past, Trump advocated for merit-based immigration plans,
| signing the "Buy American, Hire American" executive order, which
| sought to award business visas to high-skilled workers.
|
| "You need a pool of people to work for your companies. You have
| great companies and have to be smart people. Not everybody can be
| less than smart. You need brilliant people," Trump said on the
| podcast.

Does Susie Wiles see a path to WhiteHouse.GOV in 2028 for a GOP
candidate who does not run to Trump's right on the National
Question?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
""Fake news/enemy of the people!" Gives exclusives to NBC News and
Politico "Drain the swamp!" Doesn't fire Wray or Fauci "RINO!"