MEDIA: Steve Bannon respectfully explains why Trump's 'diploma/green card' idea is 'America last'...

Sujet : MEDIA: Steve Bannon respectfully explains why Trump's 'diploma/green card' idea is 'America last'...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 02. Jul 2024, 12:06:25
Darren Beattie's anonymous hack on whether Susie Wiles sees any hope
for a GOP aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV not running to Donald Trump's
right on the National Question in 2028:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/06/steve-bannon-respectfully-explains-why-trumps-diploma-green-card-idea-is-america-last/>
| Look, we understand that DEI has eroded "excellence" in our country,
| and yes, we're at a pivotal moment where injecting brilliance into
| our nation's veins is crucial, or we risk complete and total
| collapse. As a businessman at heart, Trump is naturally on the hunt
| for the best and brightest, especially in such critical times.
| However, we can't simply toss Americans aside and replace them with
| foreigners--not when qualified and brilliant white students and
| workers are being overlooked due to their skin color and gender.
| What President Trump proposes would inadvertently set up an unfair
| competition between foreigners and Americans on their own turf,
| which, according to Trump loyalist Steve Bannon, is America Last.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
to make it Ron's top priority to win the permission of donors Miriam
Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin,
Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce
Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run advertisements
on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Trump will sign the
permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words, merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"It's going to be funny when these idiots shift blame to Ronna
McDaniel, because Trump backed her over challengers. That's too bad.