MEDIA: Donald Trump strikes again: Ex-President proposes automatic green cards for foreign graduates of US colleges

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump strikes again: Ex-President proposes automatic green cards for foreign graduates of US colleges
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Jul 2024, 14:31:13
Ashmita Gupta for Business Insider India on whether Susie Wiles
recommends that Donald Trump enlist Narendra Modi as his Americans
First campaign surrogate for the National Question:
<URL:https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/donald-trump-strikes-again-ex-president-proposes-automatic-green-cards-for-foreign-graduates-of-us-colleges/articleshow/111203863.cms>
| During the podcast hosted by Chamath Palihapitiya and others, Trump
| expressed his commitment to retaining talent educated in American
| universities. He argued passionately for granting green cards as a
| standard benefit for graduates, regardless of the institution they
| attended. Trump emphasised that this policy should encompass
| graduates from renowned institutions like Harvard and MIT as well as
| from junior colleges across the country.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to secure her path to WhiteHouse.GOV by making Ron's top
priority convincing the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter
Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan
Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and
Steve Wynn to run advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the
likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Trump will break his Buy American, Hire American
promises to them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words, merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"To highlight my point.  In the segment below, the worst of the
worst element of Florida politics surfaces.  Representative Maria