MEDIA: Biden's beloved migrants are getting very rapey...

Sujet : MEDIA: Biden's beloved migrants are getting very rapey...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Jul 2024, 14:32:34
Darren Beattie's anonymous hack on whether Susie Wiles recommends
that Donald Trump disavow Jared Kushner and the First Step Act:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/06/beloved-biden-migrants-are-getting-very-rapey/>
| Joe Biden, along with all progressive globalist leaders, have blood
| on their hands. They've allowed dangerous and deadly invasions to
| overwhelm their countries, putting women and children at risk from
| these young, strong male predators who have no interest in
| conforming or assimilating to any culture. We're losing this battle
| and being swamped by people who despise everything we stand for. The
| stark choices we face are simple: Bend to their demands or remove
| them from our communities--those are the only realistic options left
| on the table.

Does Wiles see signs in her polling (or Bill Stepien before her (or
Brad Parscale before him)) that legacy American proles are happy with
American culture immigrants might be asked to assimilate into?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"When working for Hillary Clinton in August of 2016, Mike Morell
published the first outline of the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy