MEDIA: 5 Things You Need to Know This Week, June 24, 2024

Sujet : MEDIA: 5 Things You Need to Know This Week, June 24, 2024
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 05. Jul 2024, 14:54:33
Ann Coulter on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve
Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority convincing the
likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos,
Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald
Trump will betray them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed
by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby authors include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/5-things-you-need-to-know-this-week-acb>
| "This green card stapled to the diploma, also he acts like this is
| some genius new idea he just came up with. Sorry, kiddo, that was
| Mitt Romney's famous line. On the other hand, Mitt Romney would have
| been so much better on immigration than Trump was because he at
| least, for the time he was the toughest guy on immigration, his idea
| was self-deportation, we deport them when we catch them, we arrest
| them, we punish employers who hire them."

Does Susie Wiles see any hope in her focus groups of legacy American
proles (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) that
a GOP aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV has a path to victory in 2028 without
running to Trump's right?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump regrets endorsing DeSantis more than he regrets hiring Wray--
which he doesn't, apparently--although DeSantis has been good to his