MEDIA: Canada's Conservative Leader Flips to Oppose Justin Trudeau's Migration

Sujet : MEDIA: Canada's Conservative Leader Flips to Oppose Justin Trudeau's Migration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 05. Jul 2024, 14:55:32
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advised Casey DeSantis make it a priority for Ron to convince David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to sponsor advertisements on Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy
American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will betray
them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/24/canada-pro-migration-party-flips-follows-voters/>
| The result is a massive population of poorly educated student
| migrants from India who are desperately searching for any job --
| even at minimal wages. The migrant "students" also are staging
| political protests to demand residency.
|
| Former President Donald Trump recently proposed a similar disastrous
| college migration policy in the United States. He told a group of
| investors:
|
||     Anybody graduates from a college -- you go in there for two
|| years or four years -- if you graduate or if you get a doctorate
|| degree from a college, you should be able to stay in this country.
|
| Trump has promised similar policies before, and so his campaign
| immediately backtracked. "We ought to keep the most skilled
| graduates who can make significant contributions to America ... who
| would never undercut American wages or workers," said the statement
| from spokeswoman Katherine Leavitt.
|
| Trump's supporters were not happy with his plan to increase
| migration.

Does Susie Wiles see any hope for a GOP striver for WhiteHouse.GOV
who does not run to Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Think about all the work people have put into some of these things.
Julie Kelly's reporting on the involvement of undercover feds in J6.