MEDIA: Stephen Miller: Biden's Migration Leads to Attacks on U.S. Jews

Sujet : MEDIA: Stephen Miller: Biden's Migration Leads to Attacks on U.S. Jews
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Jul 2024, 14:23:45
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes
advised Casey DeSantis to make it Ron's top priority secure grants
from the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to
fund advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to make Donald Trump
regret his taking of Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/25/stephen-miller-bidens-migration-leads-to-attacks-on-jews/>
| In D.C. for example, Gustavo Torres, the leader of La Case led a
| November 6 protest against Israel and issued a statement that tied
| pro-migration advocacy to anti-Israel actions:
|
||     [W]e deeply acknowledge the interconnectedness of the struggle
|| for the liberation of the Palestinian people and Black and brown
|| communities in the United States. Our shared and unwavering
|| commitment is to foster humanity, safety, and lasting peace
|| throughout the entire region while confronting the historical
|| oppression that demands urgent redress.
|
| In May, another pro-migration group, United We Dream, posted anti-
| Israel tweets, saying:
|
||     Over the weekend, Israel launched an attack on Rafah -- bombing
|| refugee camps and killing several people in Palestine. ... We must
|| unequivocally show our support for the people of Palestine, right
|| now!
|
| Similarly, more than 130 progressive-funded pro-migration groups
| declared their determination to "fight back against the cruelty of
| detention, deportation, criminalization ... These are the same
| values that guide our continued calls for an end to the genocide
| being committed by Israel against Palestinians."
|
| The partial merger of the pro-migration and anti-Israel movements
| creates a deep problem for the Democrats, partly because it
| threatens their expected support from immigrant communities in the
| 2024 election.

Is Susie Wiles noticing in her polling that Jewish opinion about an
immigration moratorium is warming?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"BREAKING: In a speech today at West Point, Biden, who is directly
trying to jail his political opponent, suggested the United States