MEDIA: Ramaswamy for VP? Look What Rishi Sunak Did To UK's Conservative Party

Sujet : MEDIA: Ramaswamy for VP? Look What Rishi Sunak Did To UK's Conservative Party
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Jul 2024, 14:24:20
VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Susie Wiles recommends that Donald
Trump enlist Narendra Modi to be his Americans First campaign surrogate
for the National Question:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/ramaswamy-for-vp-look-what-rishi-sunak-did-to-uk-s-conservative-party>
| There are horrible rumors going around on social media to the effect
| that the Trump/ Vivek Ramaswamy bromance is reaching the point that
| Ramaswamy may be the GOP VP nominee.
|
| After the Graduate/Green Card Stapling fiasco, nothing can be
| discounted.
|
| Many Americans except me (and I hope the stalwart VDARE.com
| readership) seem to get a warm fuzzy feeling about persons of a
| different race saying kindly things about our people and our
| heritage,
|
| My question is, can they be trusted?

Does Wiles see any hope for a GOP aspirant to occupy WhiteHouse.GOV
in 2029 without running to Trump's right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The NYT explicitly states DeSantis didn't vote for the more
expansion version of the First Step Act, which Trump pressured